You can buy Neurontin at any drug store, if you have a prescription. But if you want to save your money, the best variant for you is to buy Neurontin or generic Neurontin (Gabapentin) from an online pharmacy.
We sell both gabapentin tablets and capsules.
Neurontin is a trade mark that is owned by Pfizer company.
Gabapentin is also manufactured and marketed by other pharmaceutical companies all over the world. However it can not be marketed under the brand name Neurontin, so you can find many other medicines having absolutely the same compound, effect and safety level as Neurontin, some of those medicines are: Fanatrex, Gabarone, Gralise, Nupentin. All of these medicines are called “generics of Neurontin”.
These medicines, as they are less advertised, are much cheaper than Neurontin. However they can be hardly found at local drug stores, the only option you have, if you want to save your money and receive a high quality medicine, is to buy generic
Neurontin at our online pharmacy, which guarantees you the highest quality of the medicine, and affordable price at the same time.
When Neurontin (Gabapentin) is prescribed?
Neurontin is prescribed for the treatment of the following conditions in adults and children over 3 years:
Various forms of epilepsy. Usually doctors prescribe prescribe Neurontin for patients to help them to treat your epilepsy when a current treatment is not fully controlling his/her condition. Neurontin is used as addition to the main treatment of epilepsy.
Peripheral neuropathic pain (long lasting pain caused by damaged nerves). This disease can occur and develop in various conditions: injury, diabetes, shingles, and others.
Your doctor may prescribe you Neurontin for the treatment of other diseases, if he thinks that it is a right medicine for your case.
Before you start the treatment with Neurontin
When your doctor prescribes you Neurontin, you should necessarily inform him about the following:
- If you are hypersensitive to Gabapentin
- If you have any allergy
- If you have any chronic or acute disease
- If you are on haemodialysis
- If you are taking some other medicines at the moment
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or plan to become pregnant or breastfeed in near future
Pharmaceutical form of Neurontin (Gabapentin)
Neurontin is supplied in a form of capsules by 100 mg, 300 mg or 400 mg of Gabapentin.
Capsules also contain lactose monohydrate, maize starch, talc, gelatin, purified water, and sodium lauryl sulphate.
Neurontin is supplied in a form of film-coated tablets by 600 mg or 800 mg of Gabapentin.
Tablets of Neurontin also contain poloxamer 407 (ethylene oxide and propylene oxide), copovidone, maize starch and magnesium stearate, opadry white YS-1-18111 (hydroxypropylcellulose, talc), candelilla wax.
Neurontin oral solution if supplied in bottles containing 470 ml.
Dosage of Neurontin and special recommendations
For the treatment of postherpetic neuralgia in adults, the following daily dosage is prescribed: a single 300mg dose of Neurontin on Day 1, 600 mg/day on Day 2 (divided in 2 intakes), and 900 mg day on Day 3 (divided in 3 intakes). If the effect of Neurontin is insufficient, the daily dose may be gradually increased to 1800 mg (divided in 3 intakes).
Clinical studies show that the most effective and optimal daily dosage is 1800 mg daily, doses exceeding this amount do not show improvement of the effect achieved by the daily dose of 1800 mg.
For the treatment of epilepsy, Neurontin is used in different doses for children over 3 years and for adults, the daily dose of Neurontin for adults and children over 12 years is: from 900 to 1800 mg/day taken in divided doses (three times a day), using 300 or 400 mg capsules, or 600 or 800 mg tablets. The starting dose is 300 mg three times a day.
If necessary, the daily dose may be increased using 300 or 400 mg capsules, or 600 or 800 mg tablets three times a day up to 1800 mg/day. The interval between the previous dose and increased dose should be no less than 12 hours.
For the treatment of epilepsy in children under 12 years the following dosage is prescribed: the starting dose should range from 10–15 mg/kg/day, the dose should be divided in 3 doses. In order to find the correct dose, it is recommended to increase the dose gradually in 3 days.
The optimal dose of Neurontin in patients of 5 years and older is 25–35 mg/kg/day, the maximum dose is 40mg of Neurontin taken in 3 intakes. Neurontin in children can be administered as the oral solution, capsule, or tablet, or using combinations of these formulations.
Patients with diabetes and acute renal failure should take reduced doses of Neurontin.
Neurontin is a medication that is available these days for the purpose of treating problems in relation to epilepsy. It is an anticonvulsant medication that helps you in controlling seizure symptoms. In case when you need to buy this medication, you can do that online. But you should be cautious when you buy it.
Buy this from a reputed online pharmacy store. When you take generic Neurontin there will be a cost benefit as available to you. But make sure you know that how you should take this medication and all the precautions that you need to take.
When you are on Gabapentin or Neurontin you should wear an ID card having personal info and your physicians contact number. In case of any serious complication in an emergency there can be some help that can be demanded.
You should use Gabapentin exactly as per your doctors advice. You should report him in case when you have some allergic reactions like hives, skin rashes and breathing problems. You should also tell your doctor if there are any side effects.
Patients having heart diseases, liver diseases and kidney diseases should be very much cautious when this medication is used. It should be taken only with doctors instructions and also there should be some amount of special medical attention that will be needed.
It is important to note that Gabapentin may give you suicidal thoughts and this can happen and you should therefore be in touch with your doctor when this medication is going on.
If you feel that the problems have worsened and there is depression, agitation, anxiety and seizures you must immediately tell your doctor about this. He may have to change the dose or at least change the medication.
It is up to the care givers to give extra attention to patients going through this phase and who are on Generic Neurontin.
It is still not known that whether this medication can be taken safely by pregnant women or not. But still, it is vital that you tell the doctor about pregnancy and plans to become pregnant so that he can guide you over the issue.
This medication can get into the blood and via that into the breast milk. Thus females who are nursing mothers should avoid generic Neurontin or Neurontin.
You should ask your doctor about all the instructions that are required to be followed when he tells you to buy this medication. You should ask about all the doubts that you have. You must also read the instruction list that comes with the medication.
It is also important to note that some doctors prescribe other medications also along with Neurontin so as to get effective treatment for the problem. It is vital to know that this epilepsy medication is not apt for children below 3 years of age. The combination drugs with Neurontin are apt for children who are above 12 years of age.
If you are aware of the mentioned precautions you can take safe steps for treatment.
This medication may create a few risks for patients who are already suffering from problems like kidney, liver or heart problems. Thus if you have any such problems or you are tasking any medication in relation to these disorders then you should tell this to your doctor in advance.
You should be very specific about the scheduled appointments. Make sure that you check your doctor regularly and this is something for your safety.
If after starting the medication you feel that the problems have worsened then in that case you should be quite cautious. You should tell about this to the doctor and he will take the required action that may be needed.
- What is the Best Migraine Medication?
- Gabapentin Tips
- How Gabapentin Works
- Gabapentin Usage for Alcohol Disorder and Alcohol Withdrawal
- What is Gabapentin?
- Butalbital False Positive in a Medication Test?
- How to get Your Migraine Headaches Relief
- How many health condition can Gabapentin used for ?
- Where to buy Gabapentin ?
- Gabapentin Warnings
- What is Gabapentin side effects ?
- Gabapentin and CBD Prescription, Which is better ?
- Why Fioricet can provide quick relief for migraines and tension headaches
- Gabapentin, impotence and other problems?
- Gabapentin is used for Restless legs syndrome
- Gabapentin Breastfeeding Warnings
- What is Fioricet and what should I know before I take fioricet ?
- What is Zanaflex Side Effects ?
- What is Fioricet?
- Who cannot take fioricet ?
- Fioricet side effects that make you stop taking fioricet
- How Fioricet became an effective pain treatment today
- Buy the cheapest Fioricet and Gabapentin online
- Gabapentin Pharmacology
- What should I tell doctors when I order Fioricet or Gabapentin online ?
- General Fioricet Side Effects
- What is the Concern of Taking Fioricet?
- What is the biggest concern of taking Fioricet or Gabapentin ?
- What is the max dosage of acetaminophen ?
- Why Does Fioricet Work for Headaches?
- What is Carisoprodol and What is Carisoprodol Side Effects ?
- How to prevent Headache
- How to treat muscle spasms ?
- What is muscle spasms and what maybe the reasons of muscle spasms ?
- Muscle Relaxants for Back Pain and Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headache, Go Away and Don’t Come Back on Any Other Day
- List of Common Muscle Relaxers
- What is muscle relaxant ?
- What is the important information I should know before I take Cyclobenzaprine ?
- Cyclobenzaprine Medline Plus Drug Information
- Migraine Symptom
- What is cyclobenzaprine and What is Cyclobenzaprine side effects ?
- Robaxin Drug Interaction
- Robaxin (methocarbamol) Side Effects
- Tizanidine (Generic Zanaflex) Side Effects
- Gabapentin mechanism of action
- Fioricet Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Warnings
- What is Fioricet Side Effects ?
- How to manage your tension Headache
- How many Health conditions does Gabapentin can treat ?
- Buy Fioricet Before Giving Up on Headache Relief
- Finding Cheap authentic COD Fioricet On line
- Fioricet Drug Interaction
- What is a Fioricet High?
- Who can not buy Gabapentin online ?
- Gabapentin is an addiction treatment medication
- Can Gabapentin cause problems?
- Gabapentin for Diabetic Neuropathy
- What is the side effects of Gabapentin ?
- Where to buy the cheapest gabapentin online
- How does Gabapentin Work ?
- Gabapentin Drug Interaction
- Gabapentin is used for Neuropathic pain (other than postherpetic neuralgia)
- Gabapentin Side Effects For Healthcare Professionals
- Gabapentin Pregnancy Warnings
- Gabapentin Dosage Guide
- How Do I Know even though I Have an Ocular Migraine?
- Gabapentin may help control your pain but will not cure it
- Buy the Cheapest Fioricet Online
- What should I do if i get a headache ?
- Buy Fioricet to Finally Experience Chronic Headache Relief
- Buy Cheap Fioricet to Get Your Work and Social Life Back in Order
- Buy Cheap Fioricet Online for High Quality Headache Relief
- Symptoms of migraine and what causes migraines?
- Will Fioricet Help with Opiate Withdrawal?
- Can Fioricet Get You High?
- Is Fioricet Considered a Narcotic?
- Is It Safe to Take Fioricet While Pregnant?
- What is Fioricet side effects ?
- What should I avoid while taking Fioricet to relieve your pain and headache?