We are specializing on Pain Medication and we can provide the cheapest fioricet, the cheapest gabapentin online. Once we receive your order, our US licensed pharmacies will fill a prescription for a medication that is FDA approved.
If your order was approved, the pharmacy will ship your orders in the same day it is approved or next day. We only accept form Orders. We guarantee the cheapest Gabapentin, fioricet, and generic fioricet, butalbital apap caffeine online.
buygabapentinonline does not dispense nor prescribe medication directly. It is still a US licensed pharmacy who has the final authorization to approve or deny prescription requests.
Gabapentin (Generic Neurontin ) was developed to treat epilepsy, but it is now used to treat various forms of Pain that persists for a long time, usually more than two or three months.chronic pain. It works by reducing the number of signals sent through the nerves. If the signals are reduced then the pain will be reduced. Research has shown that Gabapentin can help in treating various types of nerve pain.
Some Research Team performed searches to look for clinical trials where gabapentin was used to treat neuropathic pain or fibromyalgia. They found that 5633 participants had been involved in 37 studies of reasonable quality. They tested gabapentin against placebo for four weeks or more. Studies lasting only one or two weeks are unhelpful when pain can last for years.
Neuropathic pain is pain coming from damaged nerves. It differs from pain messages carried along healthy nerves from damaged tissue (a fall, cut, or arthritic knee). Neuropathic pain is treated by different medicines than pain from damagedtissue. Medicines like paracetamol or ibuprofen are not effective in neuropathic pain, while medicines that are sometimes used to treat depression or epilepsy can be very effective in some people with neuropathic pain. Our understanding of fibromyalgia (a condition of persistent, widespread pain and tenderness, sleep problems, and fatigue) is poor, but fibromyalgia can respond to the same medicines as neuropathic pain.
Gabapentin is helpful for some people with chronic neuropathic pain or fibromyalgia. Gabapentin comes as a capsule, tablet, or solution. You take it by mouth. Gabapentin is available as the brand-name drugs Neurontin, Gralise, and Horizant. It’s also available as a generic drug.
Order Neurontin Online with Free Prescription
A lot of patients buy Gabapentin (Neurontin) online to prevent migraine and treat nerve pain. When you want to order Neurontin (The Brand Name of Gabapentin ), you can go to our website buygabapentin800mg.com, please complete the health condition form very carefully. We have hired several US licensed doctors to review your health conditions and check whether you are OK to take Neurontin. If all your health conditions are OK to take gabapentin, they will write a free prescription for you to buy Neurontin. Once the doctors approve you to take neurontin, we will send you order to US licensed pharmacies immediately.The US licensed pharmacists will review your order and send you neurontin to your home by COD payment. All the prescription fee is paid by us and it is free for you. If your order is not approved by the doctors, we still need pay them the doctor review fee. so we would like the patients have the history of taking Neurontin.
Please remember that we cannot send you Neurontin if the doctor doesnot approve your prescription. Normally it take longer time for doctors to approve your prescription because they only work in week days and work five hours per day. We do suggest you refill your Neurontin in our website but not the first time to buy neurontin online in our website. We like to refill gabapentin ( Generic Neurontin ) for you.
By Drugs.com, Gabapentin Can be used for a lot of Nerve Pain related health conditions.
including Cough, Hot Flashes, Alcohol Withdrawal, Anxiety 161 reviews, Bipolar Disorder, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Postherpetic Neuralgia, Migraine, Insomnia， Occipital Neuralgia， Peripheral Neuropathy，Vulvodynia, Benign Essential Tremor, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Pain Relief, Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy , Neuropathic Pain，Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome，Periodic Limb Movement Disorder， Spondylolisthesis， Burning Mouth Syndrome，Pudendal Neuralgia， Small Fiber Neuropathy.
A lot of Patients use Gabapentin (Neurontin) to treat Hot Flashes, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Migraine, Insomnia, Restless Legs Syndrome, Peripheral Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia, Neuropathic Pain. Fe patients use gabapentin to treat Pruritus, Cough, Occipital Neuralgia, Benign Essential Tremor, ement Disorder, Spondylolisthesis, Burning Mouth Syndrome, Pudendal Neuralgia, Small Fiber Neuropathy.
The only conditions for which gabapentinoid drugs are FDA-approved to manage pain are postherpetic neuralgia (both gabapentin and pregabalin [Lyrica]) and diabetic neuropathy, spinal cord injury, and fibromyalgia (pregabalin only). Nevertheless, use of these drugs has tripled during the past 15 years. This increase likely reflects gabapentinoid use for managing non–FDA-approved pain conditions, in part to avoid opioid use. In this review, researchers identified 34 placebo-controlled randomized trials (with ≈4200 patients) of gabapentinoids for noncancer, non–FDA-approved pain conditions. Most trials’ durations were 4 to 12 weeks.
Results of the review were as follows:
- Only weak evidence supports use of gabapentin for diabetic neuropathy (only pregabalin is approved for this indication).
- Minimal evidence supports use of gabapentin for nondiabetic painful neuropathies.
- Studies of gabapentinoids for managing low back pain or sciatica have been largely negative.
- Only minimal evidence supports a clinically meaningful benefit of off-label gabapentin use for fibromyalgia (for which pregabalin is approved).
- Both gabapentin and pregabalin are approved for managing postherpetic neuralgia, but both are used often for acute zoster pain, for which studies have shown no benefit.
- A small number of studies of gabapentinoid use for other pain syndromes (e.g., traumatic nerve injury, complex regional pain syndrome, burn injury, sickle cell pain) showed no clinically important benefits.
There are totally 1359 reviews on Gabapentin, only eleven reviews are on Epilepsy whereas 1348 reviews are on Gabapentin Off-label usage. The most widely usage of Gabapentin is for Anxiety ( 243 Reviews ), Pain Relief ( 241 Reviews ), Fibromyalgia ( 137 Reviews ), Peripheral Neuropathy (119 reviews ), Bipolar Disorder ( 83 reviews ), Migraine ( 79 reviews), Neuropathic Pain ( 75 reviews ), Hot Flashes (70 reviews ), Restless Legs Syndrome (61 Reviews ) and Insomnia ( 59 reviews). The most effective usage of Gabapentin is for Pruritus and Cough.
Gabapentin is one drug that researchers have studied for preventing migraines. It has a high safety profile and few side effects. This makes it a good option for Migraine prevention. Results from some clinical trials have shown a modest benefit from the use of gabapentin for migraine prevention. However, the American Academy of Neurology (AAN), the organization that provides guidance for the use of drugs to prevent migraines, has stated that there is not enough evidence at this time to support the use of gabapentin for migraine prevention. Healthcare professionals can choose to prescribe gabapentin when other prevention therapies have not worked, however.
Gabapentin has been proven to be effective for people who have hard-to-treat depression or other mood disorders. Neurontin is not your traditional anxiety drug. It’s a drug primarily described to those with bipolar disorder, not anxiety. Bipolar disorder is a complicated mental health problem. Gabapentin was successful in helping with rapid cycling and mixed bipolar states in people who have not received relief from valproate or carbamazepine. It appeared that Gabapentin helped more with anxiety and agitation than the other two drugs. It has also been shown that Gabapentin could aid people with certain types of tardive dyskinesia. That’s why anyone that has been prescribed Neurontin should strongly consider taking it, despite the side effects above and questions about its effectiveness. Bipolar disorder is not something that should be left to chance.
The total number of patients treated with NEURONTIN in controlled clinical trials in patients with postherpetic neuralgia was 336, of which 102 (30%) were 65 to 74 years of age, and 168 (50%) were 75 years of age and older. There was a larger treatment effect in patients 75 years of age and older compared with younger patients who received the same dosage. Since gabapentin is almost exclusively eliminated by renal excretion, the larger treatment effect observed in patients ≥ 75 years may be a consequence of increased gabapentin exposure for a given dose that results from an age-related decrease in renal function. However, other factors cannot be excluded. The types and incidence of adverse reactions were similar across age groups except for peripheral edema and ataxia, which tended to increase in incidence with age.
Clinical studies of NEURONTIN in epilepsy did not include sufficient numbers of subjects aged 65 and over to determine whether they responded differently from younger subjects. Other reported clinical experience has not identified differences in responses between the elderly and younger patients. In general, dose selection for an elderly patient should be cautious, usually starting at the low end of the dosing range, reflecting the greater frequency of decreased hepatic, renal, or cardiac function, and of concomitant disease or other drug therapy.
This drug is known to be substantially excreted by the kidney, and the risk of toxic reactions to this drug may be greater in patients with impaired renal function. Because elderly patients are more likely to have decreased renal function, care should be taken in dose selection, and dose should be adjusted based on creatinine clearance values in these patients.
What form(s) does this medication come in?
100 mg – Each hard gelatin Coni-Snap capsule, with white opaque body and cap printed with “PD” on one side and “Neurontin/100 mg” on the other, contains gabapentin 100 mg.
300 mg – Each hard gelatin Coni-Snap capsule, with yellow opaque body and cap printed with “PD” on one side and “Neurontin/300 mg” on the other, contains gabapentin 300 mg.
400 mg – Each hard gelatin Coni-Snap capsule, with orange opaque body and cap printed with “PD” on one side and “Neurontin/400 mg” on the other, contains gabapentin 400 mg.
600 mg – Each white, elliptical, film-coated tablet with “Neurontin 600” printed on one side contains gabapentin 600 mg.
800 mg – Each white, elliptical, film-coated tablet with “Neurontin 800” printed on one side contains gabapentin 800 mg.
We do not sell Gabapentin to all patients!
Normally Gabapentin is suitable for all adult and children bigger than six years old. But you are not allowed to order Gabapentin online especially in our online pharmacies if you have any of following health conditions (But you are OK to order in your local street pharmacies):
- You are younger than 18 years old;
- You have kidney disease;
- Alcohol – you are addictive to alcohol, gabapentin may cause alcohol intolerance;
- diabetes – Gabapentin may affect blood sugar levels, you must find a local doctor to prescribe you Gabapentin.
- kidney disease,liver disease and heart diseases;
- a history of depression, mood disorder, drug abuse, or suicidal thoughts or actions;
- (for patients with RLS) if you are a day sleeper or work a night shift;
- You are breastfeeding mother or you are pregnant;
- have thoughts about suicide.
- If you are allergy to Gabapentin
Stop immediately if you have any thoughts about suicide. Donot order Gabapentin online if you have suicide thoughts. Please go to your doctor to have you completely checked.
We hope you can refill your Gabapentin online using our online pharmacy. You have already checked by your local doctors and they have prescribed you Gabapentin. After your first prescription, you can order in our websites. Our doctors and pharmacists will review your health conditions too and it is much easier for you to understand the gabapentin prescription you are taking.
Follow all directions on your medicine label and package. Tell each of your healthcare providers about all your medical conditions, allergies, and all medicines you use.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to gabapentin.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- kidney disease;
- liver disease;
- heart disease; or
- (for patients with RLS) if you are a day sleeper or work a night shift.
Some people have thoughts about suicide while taking this medicine. Your doctor will need to check your progress at regular visits while you are using gabapentin. Your family or other caregivers should also be alert to changes in your mood or symptoms.
FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether gabapentin will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication.
How should I take gabapentin?
Take gabapentin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
The Horizant brand of gabapentin should not be taken during the day. For best results, take Horizant withfood at about 5:00 in the evening.
Both Gralise and Horizant should be taken with food.
Neurontin can be taken with or without food.
If you break a Neurontin tablet and take one half of it, take the other half at your next dose. Any tablet that has been broken should be used as soon as possible or within a few days.
Measure liquid medicine with a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one.
If your doctor changes your brand, strength, or type of gabapentin, your dosage needs may change. Ask your pharmacist if you have any questions about the new brand you receive at the pharmacy.
Do not stop using gabapentin suddenly, even if you feel fine. Stopping suddenly may cause increased seizures. Follow your doctor’s instructions about tapering your dose.
Wear a medical alert tag or carry an ID card stating that you take gabapentin.
This medication can cause you to have a false positive urine protein screening test. If you provide a urine sample for testing, tell the laboratory staff that you are taking gabapentin.
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture.
Store the liquid medicine in the refrigerator. Do not freeze.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Be sure to take the medicine with food. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
What should I avoid?
This medication may cause blurred vision or impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert and able to see clearly.
Avoid taking an antacid within 2 hours before or after you take gabapentin. Antacids can make it harder for your body to absorb this medicine.
Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of this medicine.
What other drugs will affect gabapentin?
Taking gabapentin with other drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing can worsen these effects. Ask your doctor before taking gabapentin with a sleeping pill, narcotic pain medicine, muscle relaxer, or medicine for anxiety, depression, or seizures.
Tell your doctor about all medicines you use, and those you start or stop using during your treatment with this medicine, especially:
- hydrocodone, (Lortab, Vicodin and others);
- morphine (Kadian, MS Contin, Oramorph, and others); or
- naproxen (Naprosyn, Aleve, Anaprox, and others).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with gabapentin. Tell your doctor about all medications you use. This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.
What’s the Difference Between Gabapentin and Tramadol?
- Gabapentin and tramadol are used to treat different types of pain.
- Gabapentin is an anti-seizure (anticonvulsant) medication used to prevent seizures and to treat post-herpetic neuralgia, the pain that follows an episode of shingles.
- Tramadol is an opioid pain reliever (analgesic) used to manage moderate to moderately severe pain.
- Brand names for gabapentin include Neurontin, Horizant, and Gralise.
- Brand names for tramadol include Ultram and ConZip.
- Side effects of gabapentin and tramadol that are similar include nausea, vomiting, dizziness, or drowsiness.
- Side effects of gabapentin that are different from tramadol include sleepiness, loss of control of bodily movements, fatigue, fluid retention (edema), hostility, difficulty speaking, jerky movements, unusual eye movements, double vision, tremors, memory loss, unsteadiness, weight gain, joint pain, motion sickness, blurred vision, or viral infection.
- Side effects of tramadol that are different from gabapentin include constipation, headache, euphoria, indigestion, spasticity, and weakness.
- As with other narcotics, withdrawal symptoms may occur if you suddenly stop taking tramadol.
What Are Gabapentin and Tramadol?
Gabapentin is an anti-seizure (anticonvulsant) drug that is used for preventing seizures and for treating post-herpetic neuralgia, the pain that follows an episode of shingles. Other off-label uses for gabapentin include anxiety, alcohol withdrawal, cocaine withdrawal, hiccups, restless leg syndrome, hyperhidrosis, headaches, diabetic neuropathy, hot flashes, and fibromyalgia.
Tramadol is an opioid pain reliever (analgesic) used to manage moderate to moderately severe pain. The exact mechanism of action of tramadol is unknown, but it is similar to morphine. Like other narcotics used to treat pain, patients taking tramadol may abuse the drug and become addicted to it. Tramadol is not a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) and it does not have the increased risk of stomach ulcers and internal bleeding that can occur with NSAIDs.
What Are the Side Effects of Gabapentin and Tramadol?
The most common side effects of gabapentin are:
- Fluid retention (edema)
- Difficulty speaking
- Jerky movements
- Unusual eye movements
- Double vision
- Memory loss
Other adverse effects and serious side effects associated with gabapentin include:
- Weight gain
- Joint pain
- Motion sickness
- Blurred vision
- Viral infection
Antiepileptic medications have been associated with an increased risk of suicidal thinking and behavior. Anyone considering the use of antiepileptic drugsmust balance this risk of suicide with the clinical need. Patients who are started on therapy should be closely observed for clinical worsening, suicidal thoughts, or unusual changes in behavior.
Tramadol is generally well tolerated, and side effects are usually temporary.
Commonly reported side effects include
- drowsiness, and
Less commonly reported side effects include
- dry mouth,
- visual disturbances, and
Some patients who received tramadol have reported seizures. It may cause serotonin syndrome when combined with other drugs that also increase serotonin (see drug interactions section).
- How many health condition can Gabapentin used for ?
- Where to buy Gabapentin ?
- How Gabapentin works
- Gabapentin Warnings
- What is Gabapentin side effects ?
- Gabapentin and CBD Prescription, Which is better ?
- Why Fioricet can provide quick relief for migraines and tension headaches
- Gabapentin, impotence and other problems?
- Gabapentin is used for Restless legs syndrome
- Gabapentin Usage for Alcohol disorder and Alcohol withdrawal
- Gabapentin Breastfeeding Warnings
- What is Fioricet and what should I know before I take fioricet ?
- What is Zanaflex Side Effects ?
- What is Fioricet?
- Who cannot take fioricet ?
- Fioricet side effects that make you stop taking fioricet
- How Fioricet became an effective pain treatment today
- Buy the cheapest Fioricet and Gabapentin online
- Gabapentin Pharmacology
- What should I tell doctors when I order Fioricet or Gabapentin online ?
- General Fioricet Side Effects
- What is the concern of taking fioricet
- What is the biggest concern of taking Fioricet or Gabapentin ?
- What is the max dosage of acetaminophen ?
- Why Does Fioricet Work for Headaches?
- What is Carisoprodol and What is Carisoprodol Side Effects ?
- How to prevent Headache
- How to treat muscle spasms ?
- What is muscle spasms and what maybe the reasons of muscle spasms ?
- Muscle Relaxants for Back Pain and Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headache, Go Away and Don’t Come Back on Any Other Day
- List of Common Muscle Relaxers
- What is muscle relaxant ?
- What is the important information I should know before I take Cyclobenzaprine ?
- Cyclobenzaprine Medline Plus Drug Information
- Migraine Symptom
- What is cyclobenzaprine and What is Cyclobenzaprine side effects ?
- Robaxin Drug Interaction
- Robaxin (methocarbamol) Side Effects
- Tizanidine (Generic Zanaflex) Side Effects
- Gabapentin mechanism of action
- Fioricet Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Warnings
- What is Fioricet Side Effects ?
- How to manage your tension Headache
- How many Health conditions does Gabapentin can treat ?
- Buy Fioricet Before Giving Up on Headache Relief
- Finding Cheap authentic COD Fioricet On line
- Fioricet Drug Interaction
- What is a Fioricet High?
- Who can not buy Gabapentin online ?
- Gabapentin Tips
- Gabapentin is an addiction treatment medication
- Can Gabapentin cause problems?
- Gabapentin for Diabetic Neuropathy
- What is the side effects of Gabapentin ?
- Where to buy the cheapest gabapentin online
- How does Gabapentin Work ?
- Gabapentin Drug Interaction
- Gabapentin is used for Neuropathic pain (other than postherpetic neuralgia)
- Gabapentin Side Effects For Healthcare Professionals
- Gabapentin Pregnancy Warnings
- Gabapentin Dosage Guide
- How Do I Know even though I Have an Ocular Migraine?
- Gabapentin may help control your pain but will not cure it
- Buy the Cheapest Fioricet Online
- What should I do if i get a headache ?
- Buy Fioricet to Finally Experience Chronic Headache Relief
- How to get your migraine headaches relief
- Buy Cheap Fioricet to Get Your Work and Social Life Back in Order
- Buy Cheap Fioricet Online for High Quality Headache Relief
- Symptoms of migraine and what causes migraines?
- Will Fioricet Help with Opiate Withdrawal?
- Can Fioricet Get You High?
- Is Fioricet Considered a Narcotic?
- Is It Safe to Take Fioricet While Pregnant?
- What is Fioricet side effects ?
- What should I avoid while taking Fioricet to relieve your pain and headache?
- Fioricet dosing information
- What should I know before I take Fioricet ?
- What is Fioricet?
- Where to buy white fioricet Online
- Gabapentin is an Addiction Treatment Medication
- What is the sidd effects of Gabapentin ?
- Who is not suitable for Ordering Gabapentin Online ?
- Gabapentin is used to treat Restless Legs Syndrome
- Gabapentin is Used to Treat Nerve Pain
- Gabapentin is used to treat Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Take Gabapentin as an Anticonvulsant
- Gabapentin Action of Mechanism
- Gabapentin Side Effects
- Gabapentin can be used to treat more than 30 diseases
- Gabapentin for Fibromyalgia
- Gabapentin enhances slow-wave sleep in patients with primary insomnia
- What is Migraine ?
- What side effects can Fioricet cause?
- What special precautions should I follow before I take Fioricet ?
- What should you know before you take Gabapentin
- Side Effects of Gabapentin
- Gabapentin Precautions
- Proper Use of Gabapentin
- NEURONTIN may cause serious side effects
- What should I tell my healthcare provider before taking Gabapentin?
- What other drugs will affect gabapentin (Neurontin)?
- What is gabapentin?
- What is the most important information I should know about Gabapentin?
- What is the max dosage of Butabital and why Fiorinal is a controlled substance ?
- Who cannot buy fioricet Online
- Fioricet Medication May Provide Great Relief for Chronic Headache Sufferers
- How to treat Fioricet overdose
- Average daily dose for the barbiturate addict is usually about 1500 mg ( 30 Fioricet Pills ) so it is not easy to be fioricet addictive
Is tramadol a narcotic? Is it addictive?
Tramadol is a narcotic and is addictive. Tramadol is a Schedule IV controlled substance that has been associated with addiction, abuse, and misuse. Tramadol may be addictive, even at the dosage your doctor has prescribed. Abuse or misuse of tramadol can lead to overdose and death.
Like other opioids, people who take tramadol for a long time will develop withdrawal symptoms if your doctor reduces the dosage, or if you suddenly stop taking tramadol.
Withdrawal symptoms that may occur include:
- Excessive tear production
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Abdominal cramps
- Weight loss
- Increased blood pressure
- Respiratory rate
- Heart rate
Drug information provided by: IBM Micromedex
Take this medicine only as directed by your doctor. Do not take more of it, do not take it more often, and do not take it for a longer time than your doctor ordered. To do so may increase the chance of side effects.
This medicine comes with a Medication Guide. Read and follow the instructions carefully. Ask your doctor if you have any questions.
If you are using Gralise® tablets:
- These should be taken with the evening meal.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush, break, or chew it.
For patients with epilepsy who take gabapentin three times per day, do not allow more than 12 hours to pass between any 2 doses. The medicine works best if a constant amount is in the blood.
Neurontin® capsules, tablets, and solution may be taken with or without food.
You may break the scored Neurontin® tablets into two pieces, but make sure you use the second half of the tablet as the next dose. Do not use the half-tablet if the whole tablet has been cut or broken after 28 days. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
Swallow the capsule whole with plenty of water. Do not open, crush, or chew it.
Measure the oral liquid using a marked measuring spoon, oral syringe, or medicine cup. The average household teaspoon may not hold the right amount of liquid.
If you take an antacid that contains aluminum or magnesium, wait at least 2 hours before taking gabapentin. Some examples of these antacids are Di-Gel®, Gaviscon®, Gelusil®, Maalox® and Mylanta®.
Only use the brand of this medicine that your doctor prescribed. Different brands may not work the same way.
The dose of this medicine will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor’s orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of this medicine. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
The amount of medicine that you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of doses you take each day, the time allowed between doses, and the length of time you take the medicine depend on the medical problem for which you are using the medicine.
- For oral dosage forms (capsules, liquid, and tablets):
- For epilepsy:
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older—At first, 300 milligrams (mg) three times per day. Your doctor may adjust your dose as needed and tolerated. However, the dose is usually not more than 2400 mg per day (600 mg three times per day).
- Children 3 to 11 years of age—Dose is based on body weight and must be determined by your doctor. The starting dose is 10 to 15 milligrams (mg) per kilogram (kg) of body weight per day and divided in 3 doses. Your doctor may adjust your dose as needed and tolerated.
- Children younger than 3 years of age—Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
- For postherpetic neuralgia:
- Adults— At first, 300 milligrams (mg) as a single dose in the evening. Your doctor may adjust your dose as needed and tolerated. However, the dose is usually not more than 1800 mg per day.
- Children—Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
- For epilepsy:
If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.
Ask your healthcare professional how you should dispose of any medicine you do not use.
Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Keep from freezing.
You should store the Neurontin® oral liquid in the refrigerator. Do not freeze.